Wednesday 4 May 2011

Review of year 2

So that's It another year over and it went faster than the first one. One thing I didn't think was possible. Let's hope the 3rd year isn't any faster. As I went into the second year I had a renewed since of ambition. My confidence is growing bit by bit and I'm now getting an understanding of were and what I want to do at the end of university. Before the Group project I hadn't touched on environment design before and as I enjoyed the character project I want sure out of the two I would prefer more. I got so involved with the group project and I loved every minute of it. Plus working with a team of people as opposed to on your own was a real breath of fresh air. It was a good experience to get a real taste of what it must be like to work with a team of pep with the same level of ambition to achieve the same goal. To be honest I can't wait to find a job in the industry. I've never been so sure as to what I want to do with my life as I do now. Next year's final mayor project has been on my mind already and I think I have come to a good idea after many others. I'm going to take the opportunity to experiment with some of the ideas I have over the summer to see if I can achieve what I have planned in reality. To be honest I can't wait to get started.
My efforts at visual design have improved greatly from my first year but I still have a long way to go. That said I'm still proud of work that I have achieved this year and I feel confident that I have gave it my all.
I've also enjoyed writing my blog even if some of it reviewing things from last year. I feel confident I should find interesting things to talk about next year. Well I hope so anyway.
It's been a tough year. It was scary to be told this year can make you or break you but I'm glad I've survived even if it did almost kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment